Work With Us
Business Improvement Officer
ADSSI Limited has been providing high quality consumer centred home/community services in the aged care and disability sectors since 1987. We trade as Adssi In-home Support (Central Coast), Maitland Community Care and Beresfield Community Care.
We have created a new and exciting role in our dynamic, progressive and growing organisation. The role will work closely with the CEO and management team to improve systems, processes, delivering efficiencies across all functional areas; and allow us to focus on service delivery for our clients. Based on the Central Coast, the role will be required to work with staff and volunteers across all sites.
ADSSI delivers a mix of in-home services including allied therapies, nursing, building, transport and Meals on Wheels across a range of funded and private programs including the NDIS, Home Care Packages, Commonwealth Home Support Program and others. Through our programs, we support thousands of clients to remain living safely and independently in their home. We are supported by over 400 staff and volunteers.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience and qualifications in change management / organisational development / project management methodology;
- Proven experience in building relationships, influencing, coaching and facilitating conversations to challenge the status quo constructively;
- Proven ability to deliver agreed outcomes in a complex, fast paced environment of competing priorities within agreed KPIs and tight deadlines;
- Previous experience working in the not for profit sector, with older people and people with a disability and knowledge of Consumer Directed Care, NDIS and Home Care Guidelines is highly desirable.
To apply, please visit https://www.seek.com.au/job/50758776 Applications Monday 2 November at 5.00pm. Please include a resume setting out your qualifications and employment history, as well as a statement explaining how you meet the selection criteria outlined above.
For further information, please contact Colin Henson on 0432 167 105.
Why work for us?
In a recent VOICE Survey, 93% of staff scored the organisation as having a strong workplace culture and environment. That means we attract, and keep, great staff. We are values-driven and committed to quality, service and innovation.
ADSSI Limited supports EEO principles and is a smoke-free environment.
We affirm the right to equality, respect and fairness for the LGBTIQ community. We are committed to reconciliation through our Reconciliation Action Plan.
ADSSI is committed to increasing the workforce participation of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Applications are encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an aged care part exclusion police check. People with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
The criminal offences that preclude a person from working in aged care are:
- a conviction for murder or sexual assault; or
- a conviction of, and sentence to imprisonment for, any other form of assault.
Any person with a conviction for a precluding offence must not be employed, contracted, hired, retained, or accepted by an aged care service subsidised by the Commonwealth.
The best places to get confidential advice on how your criminal history might affect your chances in this job include the Aboriginal Legal Service on 1800 765 767, LawAccess NSW on 1300 888 529, or your local Community Legal Centre.
For further information, please contact Colin Henson on 0432 167 105 To apply, please visit:
Veterans' Home Care Assessor - Level 2
Come and join our high energy not for profit organisation whose goal is to make a real and practical difference in the lives of people in our community. As an Assessor, you will be responsible for the assessment and coordination of services over the telephone from our Tuggerah office, to clients who wish to continue living at home and need a small amount of practical help to do so.
Your solution-focused style and approach, excellent interpersonal skills, empathy and high emotional intelligence coupled with your strong work ethic, integrity and customer service focus will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like you, apply through Seek by clicking on the red “Apply for this job” button. Include a resume setting out your qualifications and employment history as well as a statement explaining how you meet the selection criteria. Only applications that specifically address the selection criteria will be considered. You will need:
- To be a health professional who is either a Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Social Worker or holds equivalent qualifications in the aged and community care industry: and
- To have minimum two years’ experience in the aged or community care sector
- To have demonstrated experience and high-level competence in comprehensive assessment, and care planning using a person-centred approach
Salary dependent on experience, ranging from $35.51 - $37.31 per hour. Public Benevolent Institution salary packaging is available.
If you'd like to know more, please call Keryn on 4311 0202. This is a maximum term contract until 16 April 2021.
To apply, please visit https://www.seek.com.au/job/50658076?type=promoted#searchRequestToken=5a77807a-a681-4a2d-b829-e8debf91b802 and follow the instructions including addressing the criteria in your cover letter. Applications close 5.00 pm Friday 23rd October 2020.